sponsoring a tech event or organizing a meetup?
activate and engage software developers with
Generate leads to your demo or other devrel activity by signing up software engineers to your coding challenge
* Disclaimer: this is a real-life-like coding game. This coding exercise takes place in a cloud-hosted, controlled, safe, and professional environment and it is totally harmless.
Participate In A Next Generation Realistic Coding Challenge Organized by [company]
- Mission context
- Teaser to the missions
- Call to action
the leaderboard was last updated at
dd-mm-yyyy, 00:00, CET
tell your story here!
Company website/dedicated Team description based on your brand guidelines OR our suggestion you approve in the onboarding proces.
"Did you know that we..." bit (recommended module about your company and thought leadership)
- interesting fact about [company] # 1
- interesting fact about [company] # 2
- interesting fact about [company] # 3
take a look at the coding challenge from the subscription, activity & reporting points of views
the developer subscribed as seen above
and receives her/his competition link in an email, then
clicks the unique link to start the challenge
once The developer is finished...
we got her/his report, data, and code ready for you in an importable
or in a full pdf version
what you and/or your sponsors get are
the full reporting, data including IP, email, name etc
sample report below
once you or your sponsor get the detailed reports you/they can immediately act on it.
the reports include the participants' problem solving, design, reliability score and the code solutions
use all relevant data to maximize the impact of your follow up with your audience!
Next steps: let's book a call to discuss your immediate needs
Did you know that...
- Employer branding is one of the top reasons companies sponsor a tech event but the KPIs are very unclear & fluid for most teams.
- What we do translates into proper DEVREL for most companies large and small. Using our services most companies avoid being perceived as “boring” and “forgettable in a live or online tech event or conference.
- Tech Conference Organizers since 2018 used us to help renew their largest deals in the EU and the USA because our offering gives a sponsor company an “unfair advantage” over other in-booth sponsors.