Join the FRS coding challenge
win your ticket to Dublin Tech Summit 2024!
Powered by FRS Recruitment
Unleash your coding skills
FRS Recruitment and Dublin Tech Summit are teaming up to bring you the first ever Dublin coding competition. Show off your coding skills in over 10 languages and get a chance to win one of the 100+ tickets to Dublin Tech Summit 2023! Check your position on our leaderboard here.
Solve our coding challenge in any of these languages and get a chance to win a ticket to Dublin Tech Summit:
Dublin Tech Summit 2023
The Dublin Tech Summit is Europe’s fastest-growing tech festival. The event will take place at the RDS in Dublin from 31 May to 1 June 2023. More than 8000 attendees are expected this year, as well as over 200 international speakers.
last updated at 09:02, 1st June 2023
Current first place
Current second place
Current third place
Make your next career move
Whether you’re moving home, or moving job, it can be hard to get your head and heart on the same page.
That’s why you need unbiased information from someone you can trust, who doesn’t just know the jobs market, but knows the country too.
We’re here to answer the big questions and the small ones, from how long your commute will be to which GAA club has the best chance of winning some silverware. With 1,500 employees all across Ireland, we can help you find the job you want, in a place you can call home.
A “coding challenge” is a gamified bite-sized online problem-solving competition. It shows a software engineer’s technical skills; her/his approach to problem-solving; their ability to understand requirements and think clearly under pressure.
This is an online event that will take place from the 22nd of May until the 29th of May 2023.
You are welcome to join if you are a software developer or data scientist of any seniority level.
It is not possible to register as a team. Individuals are eligible to participate in this coding competition.
The prizes include over 100 tickets to Dublin Tech Summit.
Dublin Tech Summit is
Europe’s Fastest Growing Annual Tech Festival.
In 2023 it will take place between 31st of May – 1 June 2023 at RDS, Dublin.
This year the organizers expect over 8000 Attendee, over 200 International Speakers and more. Check out the agenda here.
- This coding challenge is composed of 1 challenge.
- In order to SCORE in this challenge you have only one chance. Good news is that the challenge is open to you for 48 hours once you hit “start”. Time is only 1 of 2 factors in the overall score.
- The person coding the highest SCORE in the shortest amount of TIME will be ranked highest.
- Duplicate accounts CANNOT be created to this competition. In the SCORE only your 1st real try at the challenge will count.
- Plagiarism is banned immediately.
- Submit your code before time is up. The code is NOT submitted automatically. Partial score is always better than 0.