devolympics presents the
You have been chosen to code a solution to an interesting problem!
* Disclaimer: this is a real-life-like coding game. This coding exercise takes place in a cloud-hosted, controlled, safe, and professional environment and it is totally harmless.
Participate In A Next Generation Realistic Coding Challenge Organized [company]
- Mission context
- Teaser to the missions
- Call to action
languages to use to solve the coding challenge
Company website/dedicated Team description based on your brand guidelines OR our suggestion you approve in the onboarding proces.
- interesting fact about [company] # 1
- interesting fact about [company] # 2
- interesting fact about [company] # 3
Dear [COMPANY] Team!
this is how the flow looks like from your perspective
the developer receives her/his competition link in an email and clicks the link to start the challenge!
The developer's skill evaluation at a glance
The developer's skill evaluation detailed report we send to your HR team
Pass the detailed report on the participant's problem solving, design, reliability score and the code solution to your Technical Team
Next steps: we follow up with you and provide advice regarding the next steps based on your kpis
- Employer branding is one of the top reasons companies fail to hire and retain tech talent?
- You do not need an expert Developer Relations (DEVREL) professional to attract outstanding technical talent to your company and services?
- Tech Conference Sponsors in 2022 find it hard to make the most of their sponsorship package investment without proper professional support